QS World University Ranking Best Civil and Structural Engineering School In The World For 2011
MIT tops the first ever QS World University Ranking® for Civil and Structural Engineering, which also sees a top-five performance from Imperial College London and two Asian universities in the top ten.
A diverse top 20 features nine universities from the US, three from the UK, two from Singapore, and one apiece from Japan, Switzerland, Australia, the Netherlands, China and Canada.
Below is the Top 20 Universities in the World for Civil and Structural Engineering:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) United States
2. Stanford University United States
3. University of Cambridge United Kingdom
4. University of California, Berkeley (UCB) United States
5. Imperial College London United Kingdom
6. University of Oxford United Kingdom
7. National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore
8. The University of Tokyo Japan
9. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) United States
10. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) Switzerland
11. The University of Melbourne Australia
12. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign United States
13. Delft University of Technology Netherlands
14. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) United States
15. University of Texas at Austin United States
16. Cornell University United States
17. Tsinghua University China
18. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
19. University of Michigan United States
20. University of Toronto Canada
Metrics for the selection are its contribution to the Academe, Rate of Employment, and its Citations received.
For the Complete List, read this site.